A smaller spring inside the crown and a new CROSS FRAME STRUCTURE that incorporates the case-band link into the watch’s back cover make it possible to pack Triple Sensor, MULTIBAND 6, Tough Solar, 100-meter water resistance and more into a compact configuration. The case is smaller by 7 mm vertically and 3.3 mm horizontally, making this model the perfect choice for wear when trekking, climbing or engaged in other outdoor activities.
The faces of this watch have metal-like hour markers, and the hour and minute hands, and the minute markers have a luminescent coating for improved readability even at night.
The indexes have a mirror vapor deposition finish for a look of elegance. A slide lever mechanism allows easy removal of the band for maintenance purposes.
The smaller size of this new high-performance PRO TREK radio-controlled solar-powered model make it great for both business time and leisure time wear.
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph and alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (−10°C/14°F)
- Smart Access with an intuitive electronic crown switch, and independent multi-motor drive of hour, minute, and second hands for smoother operation
- Auto hand position correction
- Hybrid mount construction improves movement durability.
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurement for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings.
- Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD)
- Slide-lever detachable Dura-Soft band