The four screws that hold the bezel in place, and the orange, blue, and other accent colors on the inset dial create powerful and bold designs. At the heart of these models is a Smartphone Link module that was developed in response to requests from racing team members. Smartphone linking not only ensures accurate timekeeping, it also supports a schedule timer feature that was developed to allow management of team schedules, and automatic time zone correction that comes in handy during global travels. Whenever you travel to a different time zone, these watches will automatically* switch to the current time in your new zone. No button operation is required.* When the watch is within a distance of about two meters from the phone.
- Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth® to update its time setting.
- World Time: The digital display shows the current time in another time zone. This lets you keep track of the current time in two time zones while traveling. You can also use your phone for quick and simple World Time city selection.
- 1/1000-second Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times that can be transferred to your phone.
- Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal).
- Auto LED Light: A high-brightness LED light illuminates the face and digital display when you angle the watch towards your face.
- 100-meter water resistance.